Sunday, April 19, 2009

Oh hey, It's been a while ever since I blogged/updated.

& yes, HERE I AM YOO. :D

Yesterday, Spent my whole afternoon studying. Had ben&jerry's ice cream. vvvv nice I tell you. Had duck rice for dinner. Ahha, I spent 20+ yesterday!

Stupid cramps cramps cramps, killing me.

Today
12 hours of sleep. Slept totally like a pig.

Mummy tried to wake me up at 12pm, Failed.
Dad came in again at around 1pm I think, Not really sure, cause i was half asleep. trying to wake me up. Failed.
Again, As usual tammy tried to wake me up th moment she got up. AGAIN, FAILED
Who cares.
HAHAHAH :D

Woke up at 3pm. Halfday gone. Alot of homeworks still not done yet. Esp schools prelim paper. Doing one after another, never ending homeworks.

Mum, Dad & tam went cycling & swimming w cousins. Didnt join them, Cause I have plenty of chapters to study. My maid off day. Jeremy went gym & he's not back yet. Dont know where th hell is he. & Im alone at home studying chem. Organic Chem. Yes, chem. One of my weakest subject.

2 weeks to mye!

Ohya, Geog test on friday screwed, Totally screwed. ): Cause I studied chapter 8 & 9 only. Thinking that chpt 10 wont come out. Oh man.


Oh yes,
1 2 3 4 5 6 deep blue blacks on my arms again. Pain like !!


Shall end here, byeeeeeeeee!

No comments: